Assembly Worker (Night Shift, 4x10)
Assembly Worker (Night Shift)
Sunday – Wednesday – 9pm – 7am (4 x 10)
(Compensation $13 per hour + $1 Shift Differential)
Luxfer Magtech specializes in developing, manufacturing, and supplying a broad range of products that safeguard and protect, from infrared countermeasure flares that protect pilots from incoming missiles and chemical response kits designed to help safeguard life in chemical warfare attacks, to nutritious food and beverage options for militaries and first responders.
- Medical, Vision, Dental *Start on the 1st day of the following month after being hired*
- 401k with Company match of up to 6%!
- 12 Company Paid Holidays
- Additional PTO
- An Operating company of Luxfer Group (NYSE: LXFR)
- Luxfer Magtech is located in Cincinnati, OH – 45212.
You will perform Assembly/Production work on one of our product lines.
This position is Sunday - Wednesday, 9:00pm – 7:00am.
- Assemble parts in established sequence through established procedures
- Complete in-process inspections and communicate any violations
- Monitor process removing defective parts and communicate quality issues
- Responsible for completing production reports or documents Provide guidance to the leadership team as well as day-to-day supervision of the HR Team.
- Adhere to safety requirements of the plant and advise of any safety concerns
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Maintain sufficient supplies to prevent line shut down
- Use appropriate professional communication
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- Visual acuity (corrected) to read directions and prints and to inspect machined parts closely to ensure that they meet specifications
- Manual dexterity sufficient to handle small and large parts
- Physical ability to do work requiring frequent stooping and bending
- Physical strength to lift and carry 25 pounds frequently
- Ability to produce precision work
- A positive attitude and a ‘roll up your sleeves’ mentality to get the job done.
We are committed to a safe, drug-free work environment and pre-employment drug screening, physical and background checks are required prior to starting.
Luxfer Magtech is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities. Women, minorities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
This position requires access to our export-controlled commodities, technical data, technology, and services. These items are restricted under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) to U.S. Citizens, Lawful Permanent Residents of the U.S., and properly licensed foreign persons. Therefore, employment is contingent on compliance with ITAR regulations and successfully obtaining and maintaining the necessary export authorization license from the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry and Security, U.S. Department of State’s Office of Defense Trade Controls, or other applicable government agency. Candidates must be authorized to work in the US.